2023 Street Resurfacing
Print this page
This city-wide project is expected to take 6 to 8 weeks. There are no permanent street closures or major detours planned, but drivers may experience minor delays during periods of active construction.
The general contractor for this project is Arrow Road Construction. Work will begin in the northwest part of the city and continue south. The general sequence of construction is outlined below:
- Replacement of concrete curb and gutter; improvements to sidewalk ramps
- Adjustments and small repairs to inlets and manholes
- Grinding of existing asphalt pavement
- Paving of leveling binder (first asphalt layer)
- Paving of surface course (final asphalt layer)
- Striping crosswalks and stop bar lines
Questions? Call Public Works at 847-318-5227.